2015 Springfield-Greene County Office of Emergency Management
- July 12: ICS Forms Review @ Public Safety Center
- July 28-30: Mitigation for Emergency Managers Course @ Public Safety Center
- July 31: HazMat Awareness and Operations Train the Trainer @ Public Safety Center
- Aug 4-6: All Hazard Division/Group Supervisor Course @ Public Safety Center
- Aug 10-11: ICS 400 @ Public Safety Center
- Aug 18-20: Emergency Operations Center Operations for All Hazards Events @ Public Safety Center
- Dec 2-3: Critical Asset Risk Management @ Public Safety Center
Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Training
The Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Program educates people about disaster preparedness for hazards that may impact their area and trains them in basic disaster response skills, such as fire safety, light search and rescue, team organization, and disaster medical operations. Using the training learned in the classroom and during exercises, CERT members can assist others in their neighborhood or workplace following an event when professional responders are not immediately available to help. For More information visit www.greenecountycert.org.
Greene County CERT graduated 112 students in 2014 and had 5 activations!
Upcoming CERT training courses - check out the CERT tab for more information.